• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Singapore COC/PCC

KR79

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,

I have a question for those who have obtained Singapore COC/PCC for immigration purposes. I have lodged my application [under 190] and I am now in the process of collecting PCCs from various countries. Singapore is one such country. As a non-citizen of Singapore I am first supposed to appeal.

In the appeal form we need to specify period of stay. Now while I was working in Singapore on Employment Pass I traveled back to my home country -- India as did my wife on a few occasions. She too was on her separate Employment pass.
However for period of stay can we put our initial entry date in Singapore as From Date and date of final departure as To Date ? It seems logical but want to hear experiences of others

Regards.
<moderated on request>

Last edited by a moderator:

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.