• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

SKILL REASSESSMENT: WHAT TO EXPECT

Moy

Timeline missing
Hello Admin,

I got a negative outcome for my skills assessment (VETASSESS) for my nominated occupation as "my role with my company appears to be primarily based in administration" which is deemed not relevant. I was really disappointed, but I'm applying for a reassessment as my duties were mostly field works. Could you please tell me what to expect after uploading additional relevant documents and especially from the phone interview?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have experience with such case, but it seems like if you can provide enough documentation, it should be fine.

Faiz

Commoner
MSA
2017-04-05
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
65/70
EOI
2017-04-06
Thank you for your reply @MysticRiver.
Is there anyone with reassessment experience (employment/skill)? I would appreciate your contribution(s)
@Moy i advice you to dont make hurry and take time to prepare your documents with matching roles n responsibility.And most probably the chances for verification at tis level is slim but at visa level it is high.

Moy

Timeline missing
@Moy i advice you to dont make hurry and take time to prepare your documents with matching roles n responsibility.And most probably the chances for verification at tis level is slim but at visa level it is high.

Thank you for taking time to reply @Faiz. I already uploaded additional documents to address the issue, but I wanted to know what to expect after this. Do you know how reassessment works?

Faiz

Commoner
MSA
2017-04-05
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
65/70
EOI
2017-04-06
Thank you for taking time to reply @Faiz. I already uploaded additional documents to address the issue, but I wanted to know what to expect after this. Do you know how reassessment works?

I too dont have any idea..just see if u find any mara agent as that will be da right person.

Ashish.babbar18

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Please make all documents as per their suggestions.

Firstly you can cross verify with agents if the format is correct.
Secondly clearly mention all your roles and responsibilities in detail
Make sure you elaborate and focus primarily on those points in roles and responsibilities which should match your job code.
Try to add up few points related to your job code and modify your application, make sure you verify all the modified points with your supervisor

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.