• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS Skills assesments

Timeline missing
Hi Guys,

I have question related to skills assesment.

Actually, I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering 2012 but i got result passed 2014 that time i got letter from my college until i get i can use letter for job. i started my job as Developer Programmer 2012.
I have payment evidence Refrence Letter, Statement from finance, payslips and tax assesments.
My question:
Q1. Can get positive assesement from ACS 2012 to 2014 ?
Q2. How many year experience deduceted If i only completed 3 years diploma ?

Last edited:

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Can get positive assesement from ACS 2012 to 2014 ?
What do you mean by that?

How many year experience deduceted If i only completed 3 years diploma ?

Timeline missing
Actually , I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering 2012 but i got result passed 2014 that time i got letter from my college until i get i can use letter for job. i started my job as Developer Programmer 2012.
Can get positive assesement from ACS 2012 to 2014 ?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, seems like what you are asking is, whether ACS will consider your experience from 2012-2014. If that’s correct, ACS will take all relevant experience (before/after your degree) into consideration when making mandatory deductions. So yes, ACS will consider your experience from 2012-2014 during assessment, if relevant. However, in terms of claiming points, you can’t claim any point before you complete your degree. Your case is a bit tricky on that matter, if you can prove that you completed all the degree requirements by 2012, there is a chance that your experience afterwards would be considered for point claim. However, there is no guarantee because, as you said, you received official acclamation in 2014.

Timeline missing
Ok, seems like what you are asking is, whether ACS will consider your experience from 2012-2014. If that’s correct, ACS will take all relevant experience (before/after your degree) into consideration when making mandatory deductions. So yes, ACS will consider your experience from 2012-2014 during assessment, if relevant. However, in terms of claiming points, you can’t claim any point before you complete your degree. Your case is a bit tricky on that matter, if you can prove that you completed all the degree requirements by 2012, there is a chance that your experience afterwards would be considered for point claim. However, there is no guarantee because, as you said, you received official acclamation in 2014.
Dear Admin,

I received letter from my college, in this letter mension i completed all course requirements 2012 and waiting for result. is it works ?

Thanks

Sunil

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t think so. You’ll need a letter from your institution. A statutory declaration from a colleague can be accepted for work experience, not for validating your degree — at least I never heard of such.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.