• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

SkillSelect Experience Inquiry

hbilalarif

Timeline missing
Dear Fellows,​
EOI experience section clearly states that experience in last 10 years will be considered so i need to confirm that either last 10 years after suitability criteria met date or before that ?

My ACS Result :

"The following employment after November 2010 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.
"

Like in my case NOV-2010 is suitability met date but experience actually starts from NOV-2008. So, in this case till NOV-2020 experience from last 10 years will be counted or till NOV 2018 .
2018-01-28_8-46-50.jpg

Seeking your favorable response at earliest.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You can claim points only after suitability criteria are met, e.g. after Nov 2010. Any experience prior to that is considered not relevant and hence, cannot be used for points even if falls within 10 years limit.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
So till NOV-2020 , there is no further deduction in experience points.
Correct

My understanding was after NOV-2018, experience might be deducted as 10 years would have passed.
Why would you think that? I could not follow your thought. The rule is you can claim points for relevant experience from past 10 years. So in say August 2019, you can claim all relevant experience from Sep 2009. And because your relevant experience starts from Nov 2010 (as all experience until Nov 2010 is declared non-relevant by ACS), you can claim from Nov 2010.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.