ACS Statuary Declaration for Experience proof for ACS

gitaahuja

Timeline missing
Hi All,
I have submitted my application for ACS assessment and one of my experience did not get assessed due to insufficient documents. I have received a response from them asking for "Explanation/confirmation from the employer as to why an employment reference letter cannot be obtained" from my current employer.

I had submitted a Statuary Declaration from my Manager because the company has shut down and can not provide any letter or verification. I have mentioned this in the Statuary Declaration as well.
Can someone help me on this as what else document I can submit?
Thanks
Geeta

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Have you submitted statuary declaration from a work college/team leads/manager confirming your job responsibilities? If not, that should help. If you already submitted that, I'd think the above letter would suffice.

Hi All,
I have submitted my application for ACS assessment and one of my experience did not get assessed due to insufficient documents. I have received a response from them asking for "Explanation/confirmation from the employer as to why an employment reference letter cannot be obtained" from my current employer.

I had submitted a Statuary Declaration from my Manager because the company has shut down and can not provide any letter or verification. I have mentioned this in the Statuary Declaration as well.
Can someone help me on this as what else document I can submit?
Thanks
Geeta
Did they accept.. I have similar situation

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.