Steps after receiving invite

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,

I got my invitation last month on 8th Dec 2022 but somehow I missed it and saw today. I have very less time to lodge an application.
can someone please help me with the next steps and will I be able to submit everything in 3 weeks.
I am applying for PCC from India. can someone please tell me what would be "Purpose for which PCC is required*" ? will it be residence permit or immigration purposes other than citizenship.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You should just fill up and submit your application even if you don't have all the documents ready (as long as you are confident that you'll be able to collect those documents in near future). Once you submit your application with limited number of documents, leave a note explaining your situation and submit the rests as soon as you can. Should be fine.

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I really appreciate your help.. thank you so much..
I have one more question, would it be fine if I change anything from my original EOI...
so basically I was in UK in 2016 for 7 months before travelling to Australia in 2018 and currently I am in India but while filing for ACS and EOI, I didn't declare my UK experience separately rather I included that duration in my Indian experience only but I'd submitted all the payslips and hmrc bank statements from UK.. and now since I have to mention all my travel history.. shall I create a separate entry for the same as it won't affect my points...but it might create some confusion..

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.