• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Suggestions regarding response to s57 natural justice letter from dibp

M

Mirza jabir ali baig

Hello every one. I am from Hyderabad. I lodged for study visa to australia. Now I got natural justice letter from dibp australia. It says that i have immigration history. Now this letter is shocking to me. It says that i have given misleading information.

In this context I would like to share an incident which happend with me in nov 2016. I got a call from an unknown number saying they are a consultant based in chandigarh and they do proccessing for job and study visa as well for australia. So they asked me my documents like passport and study certificates for the process. I have mailed them my passport and study certificates. Then she responded that i can also get a job visa which is called skilled visa for my profile and process is cheaper compare to study visa process and they asked me to pay rs5000 as the starting fee to start the process. So i deposited the amount in the bank account given by them. Till then she was communicating on mobile phone it self. So after depositing money i use to call her frequently for the info on the Status of my process. Firstly she responded firmly but after some 15 days she started rejecting my calls and further after some time her phone got switched off. At this time demonitisation was going on in the country and there was lot of chaos every where so no one took my matter seriously and told me that was victimised to fraud. As the amount i lost was 5000rs so i also took it casual and moved on in my life.

NOW comes the TWIST as i have been doing my process to study in australia now in dec 2018 i applied for study visa. I got a natural justice letter from dibp that i have applied earlier for maritime crew visa and got rejected in dec 2016. I think she had applied my for my visa at that time and didnt even inform me. So i was left out into darkness. I swear to god i didnt have any idea about it that she had done such thing. Now i need to give explanation regarding this to dibp and the SERIOUSNESS of the situation is that if my visa officer is not satisfied with my explanation and rejects my visa i will not get any refund of fees which i have already paid to University i.e 7.5 LAC rupees. So please help me what should i do?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I got a call from an unknown number saying they are a consultant based in chandigarh and they do proccessing for job and study visa as well for australia. So they asked me my documents like passport and study certificates for the process. I have mailed them my passport and study certificates. Then she responded that i can also get a job visa which is called skilled visa for my profile and process is cheaper compare to study visa process and they asked me to pay rs5000 as the starting fee to start the process.
Off the topic, you shared your personal documents (let alone rs5000) based on an anonymous call from an unknown number!

NOW comes the TWIST as i have been doing my process to study in australia now in dec 2018 i applied for study visa. I got a natural justice letter from dibp that i have applied earlier for maritime crew visa and got rejected in dec 2016. I think she had applied my for my visa at that time and didnt even inform me. So i was left out into darkness. I swear to god i didnt have any idea about it that she had done such thing. Now i need to give explanation regarding this to dibp and the SERIOUSNESS of the situation is that if my visa officer is not satisfied with my explanation and rejects my visa i will not get any refund of fees which i have already paid to University i.e 7.5 LAC rupees. So please help me what should i do?
Try to explain the same to them. Tell them you had no knowledge of such an application. If you remain truthful, you have a better chance.

I will like to know the outcome of this. I have a similar situation. In my case, A maritime crew visa was granted to me and I did not know it was an actual visa until I got a Natural Justice Letter referring to the visa. I had submitted my passport and documents to an agency that claimed to be education consultants for schools in Australia. I paid some money for them to assist me with securing admission in Australia instead, they gave me a Maritime crew Visa. I didn't have any knowledge of what Maritime crew visa was about so I rejected it as I did not trust its authenticity. I did not lodge any maritime crew visa application, there were no medical examinations done, there were no biometrics done. I did not consider that to be a visa.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.