Support for preparing in advance for AUS Visa Invitation.

Olvin John

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello Admin,

I am trying to find the list of doc's that I can prepare in advance along with other formality that needs to be presented after getting the Visa Invitation, so that with out wasting time I can apply in no time.

Do you some step by step guide for filling Visa invitation as well, which you had for EOI that helped me and others a lot.

Also, how will i get notified about acceptance of my EOI.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John,

I'll try to write a post for that.

Regrading required documentation, basically you will need to provide supporting documents for all the claims you have made in your EOI. For example, educational certificates, IELTS, experience certificates along with payslips and bank statement (best effort basis).

Thanks

Kamy

Wanderer
Timeline missing
You are notified of EOI approval through a mail which may get delayed by a day or two if there is any system glitch, however, after the invitation round is held(12 midnight AEST on the day decided) you may login into EOI and check status which would changed to INVITED if you are invited.

Documents you need

Passport copy- of each applicant
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate- of each applicant(this might be exempted in few cases like in India Birth certificates became mandatory from 1989 or 1990 onwards only, so you may so passport to support)
Experience Letters
Promotion letter if you are showing progression in your company through experience
Pay Slip/Bank Statement/ Income Tax File
IELTS results copy- You and your spouse
Assessment letter from assessing authority for your spouse if you are claiming for spouse points
Assessment letter from assessing authority
Educational Certificates
Character certification from each country you lived
Translation of documents if in other language than english
Resume-may be asked

You might need following as well for Visa filing so keep it handy( For Form 80)
Your last 10 years history- Travel and Addresses
Your Sibling's,parents' addresses and date of birth
Old Passports

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
That's a comprehensive list Kamy.

Btw, for, Form 80, you better be ready to give 30 years (yup, you heard me right :)) history of you residential addresses and educational details. I have seen them asking that.

Olvin John

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello Kamy/Admin,

During my EOI filling, along with me I mentioned 2 people would accompany me. Which I was referring to my parents, though they have no plan to fly now, nor they have passport.

So probably, I have to start there passport application now. In case when I have to submit my doc and at that point of time they don't have passport details, will that penalize my application?

Also, I never filed income tax return, though my company did provided me with form 16, so will that do the job. Actually I am so blank with the tax return, even though my company deduct tax from my salary.

In case of form 80, for past more than 10 Years I am living in same state and same country India, but in past 10 Years I changed 3 home with in same state and now settled finally in our own house for more than 3 Years. So in that case do i need to mention address of all the place with in state, or there is no need for it?

So India comes under high risk country, well what to say truth is bitter!!! Do they ask randomly to show past 30 Years of details or like every one has to do that.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John,

You have to provide passport details for all applicants (primary/secondary). They will give you a time limit (normally starts with 30 days) to give all documents. If for some reason you can't meet that deadline (say, the Passport Authority delays), you have to send an email to your CO requesting time extension. Normally, they grant that. But make sure you at least apply for your parents passports before that.

If you make delay providing passport, no penalties will apply, but your application will be on hold unless you submit all documents.

For Tax returns, it is not that important if you can convince them with your experience certificate and Payslips/Bank statements. Also these are best efforts basis (for example, if you have 10 years experience, they are not expecting you to give 120 payslips, 3/4 payslips is enough to satisfy the officer). However, always try to give as many documents as you can at the first go, because once they start asking questions, they will dig down a lot. So, always try to give them 100 documents (maximum related docs you can give) so that you don't end up giving thousands.

Lastly, yes, you have to provide each address, even if you change your floor. Though they wont check it under normal circumstances, try to keep it clear. If you don't remember exact unit number or street name, just give details as much as you can.

Hope that helps.

Olvin John

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello MysticRiver,

Thank you for the detailed explanation, as passports are not ready for my parents and it would take longer than expected as I am not sure about there documentation part.

Do you suggest to edit the EOI again and remove the dependent list, it would impact my EOI submittion date, but at least it would not delay things further if it gets selected with 70 points in 190 Cat? Do share your view in case I am not looking at right angle.

Later once the passports are available I can update or look for different ways to call them in.

looking forward to hearing from you.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing to suggest, it is purely your decision. I am correcting my previous statement, you will not even be able to apply for Visa without a Passport. So forget about what documentation they would ask or any delay, you will not simply able to submit the Visa application without passports of all applicants. And bear in mind, if you fail to submit your application within 60 days of your invitation, your invitation will be cancelled.

Now decision should be straight forward.

na007

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi all

I hope everyone is doing well....

I have a question that my application on immi account us saved while I am gathering documents to submit .... in the meanwhile should i do my medical? like create another application for my health declarations ? or should i complete my current application for visa, and then wait for the case office to ask for the medical ...i currently do not have a hap id but the medical center here is fine with TRN..

please advise..what would be better? creating another application for my health declarations and going thru my medical before i actually submit my saved visa application on immi account ... or should i first submit my save visa application on immi account and wait for the case office to ask for the medical.?

Thanks and Regards

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.