Obsolete The Greencard scheme - Point System

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You have to score minimum 100 points out of maximum available 180 points to qualify for the Greencard scheme.

CategoryDescriptionPointsMax PointsComment
EducationBachelor's degree/Graduated from medium-length education3080
Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree50
Master's degree60
PhD80
Bonus points for Education 1Top 400515THES-QS World Ranking of you university
Top 20010
Top 10015
Bonus points for Education 2Your education is of the level specified in the positive list1010if your education qualifies you to work in a field mentioned on the positive list
Language SkillLevel corresponding to Danish Language Test, Level 1 (Prøve i Dansk 1)530Your total point would be you skill points in any of the Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian) + skill points is either English or German
Level corresponding to Danish Language Test, Level 2 (Prøve i Dansk 2)10
Level corresponding to Danish Language Test, Level 3 (Prøve i Dansk 3)15
Level corresponding to Study Test in Danish as a Second Language (Studieprøven) or higher/one year's study or work20
Work experience3-5 years within the past five years as a researcher/in field listed on the Positive List1515
1-2 years within the past five years as a researcher/in field listed on the Positive List10
3-5 years within the past five years, other work5
AdaptabilityCompletion of at least one year's study at a higher educational programme in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland510Any one of this 4 category can be claimed
Completion of at least three years' study at a higher educational programme in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland10
At least one full year's (12 consecutive months') legal residence and work in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland5
At least two consecutive year's legal residence and work in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland10
Bonus points AdaptabilityDanish language skills (passed exam in Danish Language Test, Level 2 (Prøve i Dansk 2) or higher)55
Age35-40 years1015
34 years or younger15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.