EA Type of evidence to support CDR Career Episodes?

mprixf

Wanderer
Timeline missing
MSA booklet states, "Please include reliable and sufficient engineering evidence (diagrams, photos, calculations, tables, etc.) to support each career episode.
My question is what sort of evidence needs to be attached? Do we have to attach copies of our official mails, test sheets signed by us, photos, etc.?
Factually speaking, aren't professionals supposed to keep these stuff confidential?
In fact, MSA booklet also states the below under "Units and Elements of Competency", :
PE3: Professional and Personal Attributes
PE 3.1 Ethical conduct and professional accountability.
d) Is aware of the fundamental principles of intellectual property rights and protection.

So is it not implying your commitment towards keeping safe the official/organizational information?

Overall, could members shed some light on type of evidence to attach?

VB.TLV

Wanderer
MSA
2021-09-22
Skill
SC
190 QLD
Point
EOI
2021-11-08
Usually, you need to explain how you did what you did not just what you did. This usually means calculations, graphs, etc. It is fairly tricky when it comes to work you've done in a profession with rules surrounding intellectual property. I personally submitted a few pictures and drawings without a lot of detail just to back what I was explaining. I did also mention in my episode about how I can't submit further details due to the same. A reference letter from your employer outlining the work you've performed would strengthen your application as well. But imo, the most straightforward way to get a positive outcome is to submit work you did in an Australian University as all of that would've been submitted through Turnitin and you will provide the degree/transcript to support your application as well. EA does have a privacy policy in place around these reports. So, no need to worry about the work getting leaked or anything.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.