• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Updating details

Jean

Timeline missing
Dear Admin,

I have applied an EOI for both VISA 189 and 489 and have received an invitation for VISA 489. However, I need to update my English results but I am unable to do so.

What should I do?

If I am able to update my English result, I am fully qualified for VISA 189 too which is one visa I really need.

Please help. My current visa is expiring in November 2016. :(

Thank you.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Once you received an invitation, your EOI is locked. Either you can wait 60 days (without accepting the invitation) for the invitation ti be expired and the EOI become unlocked, or preferably, just submit a new EOI (you can legally submit as many EOI as you want as long as you don't receive multiple invitations).

Once you received an invitation, your EOI is locked. Either you can wait 60 days (without accepting the invitation) for the invitation ti be expired and the EOI become unlocked, or preferably, just submit a new EOI (you can legally submit as many EOI as you want as long as you don't receive multiple invitations).

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I do understand regards to waiting period of 60 days for this invitation for visa489 but my current visa (visa485) will then be expired.

I had submitted my EOI for visa189 too but cos of the points and guess that is why I did not receive an invitation. But the results for my English is actually 7 and not 6.5. And cos the system has locked me up thus am unable to update that. My the update English results, my total points for visa189 is 65 points.

I had even tried submitting an EOI for visa190 as my points actually met the requirement but I am unable to submit (my total points is 75).

What can I do now? I am in a very desperate situation. Can you advise what I can do now?

Thank you.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure what is your issue with submitting a new EOI. Just open and submit a new EOI, forget about the current one.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.