Uploading more attachments

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Thankfully, my CO was assigned and he asked for three things to be uploaded (the PCC, Medical and functional English evidence for my wife). Actually I uploaded my PCCs for Saudi Arabia and my original country and the medical centre here in Riyadh sent the medical report directly to them. Remaining the English evidence as I have decided to pay the second instalment fees. I dropped a line informing my CO the same. But, however no reply till now since 6 days despite the fact that I was informed through the same CO assigning message that I should not pay till being informed clearly the time to pay by the CO. I am afraid of having out of time issue since I have not clicked INFORMATION PROVIDED in the ImmiAcount because I partly sent (two things out of three) what was required as I explained above. Moreover, how the co is being acknowledged with what I did without clicking INFORMATIOM PROVIDED icon to notify him?
Please your advice
Thanks in advance

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You will get a reply. 6 days is not a long time. They will advise how you should pay.

Btw, I don't think any issue in clicking information provided as well, because you addressed all queries. On the other hand, there is no harm in waiting for their reply as well, unless there is a deadline.

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
You will get a reply. 6 days is not a long time. They will advise how you should pay.

Btw, I don't think any issue in clicking information provided as well, because you addressed all queries. On the other hand, there is no harm in waiting for their reply as well, unless there is a deadline.

Thanks MysticRiver, 28 days is the time limit since I received the email on 15 March. Shall I head for paying or wait for a further reply? almost 3 to 4 days are remaining to reach the deadline.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Don't pay anything unless they advise. You replied (no matter you submit document or ask for alternative method of paying) them means you met the 28 days deadline. Now ball is on their court, so you need not worry.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.