• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Vetassess help please!

Nick

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi, I am currently uploading my documents to my vetassess application and it states that I need to upload the documents in a colour copy. The emails that most of my previous employers sent me with my statements of employment are in black and white, are they really that fussy about the documents being in colour?

Also it asks for a letter of job offer and contract, I haven't been able to get hold of these documents from two of my old jobs but have them for my three most recent jobs. Will they refuse me without all of these documents even though I have a letter from all employers stating when I worked there and what my job involved as well as a copy of a payslip and tax summery.

By the way my current situation is that I am in Australia on my second working holiday visa which expires in six weeks time! My employer is going down the direct entry route for the Regional Migration Scheme 187. My job title is a Pharmacy Technician.

Thanks in advance :)

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You know, I think you don't have any issue. The whole process is on best effort basis, and if you can provide some partial documents (like payslips, bank statements etc.) and convince them that you have tried your best but couldn't collect some particular document, I think they will accept that (DIBP does that for sure, so should vetassess). However, the amount of efforts you need to convince them varies assessor to assessor, so you can just hope you don't end up with a very strict person.

Regarding color print, what do you mean by black and white email? Did you mean there is some logo in the email which was black and white? Because, 90% of cases, email texts are in black and white and that's not an issue. When they ask color copy, they mainly expect you to scan your certificates and experience letter (in company letterhead) in color. So, if it is just email, and they question it (which I doubt unless there is some logos), just offer them to forward the email. In any case, I don't think it will be a big issue.

Nick

Wanderer
Timeline missing
The logos on the letters they have sent me are black and white but not for all my jobs. It was two out of five that had sent it through to me in black and white. Thanks for the response! Hopefully everything goes through ok then and I am just worrying for nothing!.. fingers crossed!

but if it came to it whats the usual process for vetassess, do they email asking for more information and give you a chance to 'amend' your application or do they just send it back with a negative result?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
The logos on the letters they have sent me are black and white but not for all my jobs.
Hmm, that should have been in color, but it's not your fault. So, I guess you can clarify them if they ask.

do they email asking for more information and give you a chance to 'amend' your application or do they just send it back with a negative result?
Ofcourse, they should ask for any missing documents or other requirements first, before rejecting any application. Ofcourse, I am not very much familiar with vetassess, but that is logical way and I know ACS and Engineers Australia do that.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.