• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.
Timeline missing
Hi,
I applied for the visa and then I resigned from my existing job since I need to prepare. I have genuinely completed all my tasks and left the company. When leaving the company I genuinely explained these are my plans let me know if you need any help. But my boss was so jealous of me. He told me a lot of negative things. And at the end, he told me that my visa will be rejected. I did not care for that at that time. After 2 days, he sent me threatening messages saying that he will jeopardize my visa by contacting home affairs. My question is if he's not bluffing, can he affect my visa process? If yes, how can I face this challenge?
I'm so stressed about this.
My advice for every people here is; do not let others know your future plan, my brothers and sisters. Even with your closest friends.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.