Timeline missing
Hi,
I applied for the visa and then I resigned from my existing job since I need to prepare. I have genuinely completed all my tasks and left the company. When leaving the company I genuinely explained these are my plans let me know if you need any help. But my boss was so jealous of me. He told me a lot of negative things. And at the end, he told me that my visa will be rejected. I did not care for that at that time. After 2 days, he sent me threatening messages saying that he will jeopardize my visa by contacting home affairs. My question is if he's not bluffing, can he affect my visa process? If yes, how can I face this challenge?
I'm so stressed about this.
My advice for every people here is; do not let others know your future plan, my brothers and sisters. Even with your closest friends.

poojatrivedi

Wanderer
MSA
2021-04-14
Skill
SC
190/189
Point
85/80
EOI
2021-04-16
Nom.
2022-09-08
Inv.
2022-09-26
Hi,
I applied for the visa and then I resigned from my existing job since I need to prepare. I have genuinely completed all my tasks and left the company. When leaving the company I genuinely explained these are my plans let me know if you need any help. But my boss was so jealous of me. He told me a lot of negative things. And at the end, he told me that my visa will be rejected. I did not care for that at that time. After 2 days, he sent me threatening messages saying that he will jeopardize my visa by contacting home affairs. My question is if he's not bluffing, can he affect my visa process? If yes, how can I face this challenge?
I'm so stressed about this.
My advice for every people here is; do not let others know your future plan, my brothers and sisters. Even with your closest friends.
I don’t think so anyone can do that as long as all your documents and paper are in place. He doesn’t know your application number and other details . Also all these things are confidential and no third person can cause any harm as long as he is included in any of your references or his contact is mentioned

Anyways .. it’s quite few months since this … how is your appl going on .. any progress

MSA
2021-04-14
Skill
SC
190/189
Point
85/80
EOI
2021-04-16
Nom.
2022-09-08
Inv.
2022-09-26

Aibergivon

Timeline missing
You don't have to worry about that. For example, I easily got an American visa. To get a U.S. visa B1/B2, you must fill out an online form in English, pay the consular fee, and attend an in-person interview. References, tickets, and hotel reservations are not required. The decision whether to grant you a visa or not is made at the consulate during the interview. In the past, you could extend the visa in absentia by sending your passport. You can also try registering on the green card lottery website and participating in the lottery to obtain a green card. I think you will succeed.

Last edited: