• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

NSW Waiting period for NSW nomination

Bs414

Timeline missing
Hi, I have lodged my EOI in February 2019 with 70 points for NSW state nomination as a Developer Programer. Can anybody tell what is the waiting period for 70 points holders ?

I am QLD graduate and currently working full time as a Developer in Qld. I could not apply for qld state nomination as they are not accepting any invitation, I need to wait until July for the new sol list.

SHEKHARTAPAN

Timeline missing
I have applied NSW nomination under 233111 (Chemical Engineer) with 70 points (Age=30=, Bech degree= 15, Experience= 15, PTE =10) on March 2019. Can someone let me know when I can get the invitation for 190 NSW?
HI Zahid,
I am also chemical engineer, Is this right time to do skill assessment with 65 point(Age=30=, Bech degree= 15, Experience= 10, PTE =10)?
Any hope for invite?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.