• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS What does certified copy means?

mjuma123

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I uploaded a stamped original employee of reference letters + certificates.
But I got a feedback from ACS that I need to upload certified documents !

ACS mentioned :

#
The following information is required on each page of the certified copy:
  • The words “Certified True Copy of the Original”
  • The signature of the certifying person
  • The name, date and provider or registration number or designation (eg: Police Officer) of the certifying person.
#

My questions are :
Is it a must to do a copy from original stamped document or its is ok to upload a stamped signed original document ?
After stamping the copied document , it needs to be stamped an signed again , right?
HR officer can write this statement by Hand (Certified True Copy of the Original) and sign beside or below it

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
I uploaded a stamped original employee of reference letters + certificates.
But I got a feedback from ACS that I need to upload certified documents !

ACS mentioned :

#
The following information is required on each page of the certified copy:
  • The words “Certified True Copy of the Original”
  • The signature of the certifying person
  • The name, date and provider or registration number or designation (eg: Police Officer) of the certifying person.
#

My questions are :
Is it a must to do a copy from original stamped document or its is ok to upload a stamped signed original document ?
After stamping the copied document , it needs to be stamped an signed again , right?
HR officer can write this statement by Hand (Certified True Copy of the Original) and sign beside or below it

@mjuma123 Certifying a document. Certify a document as a true copy of the original by getting it signed and dated by a professional person, like a solicitor. You are actually missing the point here, you need to get a copy of all the documents and get it attested by a certified practitioner of some sort, it can be a doctor, a solicitor etc. They all have this stamp made for them which already confirms that its a certified true copy of the original, I am attaching an example stamp just for your understanding. In the given document the blue stamp is the one.

SupremeCourt.jpg

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.