VETASSESS What jobs are accepted for positive skills assessment for Other Spatial Scientist (ANZSCO Code 232214)?

Hello. I was just wondering about what jobs would be accepted as a positive skills assessment (VETASSESS) for Other Spatial Scientist ANZSCO Code 232214?
I already meet the requirement for AQF Bachelor degree relevant to the occupation. I am just looking to fulfil the 1-year post-qualification employment at appropriate skill level requirement.
Would 1 year of work experience post-qualification as a GIS Officer or GIS Operator or GIS Graduate be sufficient to get a positive assessment? If these jobs are not appropriate, what jobs would be suitable to meet this criteria?
I appreciate any words of advice. Thanks!

232214 OTHER SPATIAL SCIENTIST
  • Acquires, integrates, analyses, interprets, presents, manages and distributes information about locations in space and time, and develops related equipment, software and services.

Hello. I was just wondering about what jobs would be accepted as a positive skills assessment (VETASSESS) for Other Spatial Scientist ANZSCO Code 232214?
I already meet the requirement for AQF Bachelor degree relevant to the occupation. I am just looking to fulfil the 1-year post-qualification employment at appropriate skill level requirement.
Would 1 year of work experience post-qualification as a GIS Officer or GIS Operator or GIS Graduate be sufficient to get a positive assessment? If these jobs are not appropriate, what jobs would be suitable to meet this criteria?
I appreciate any words of advice. Thanks!

232214 OTHER SPATIAL SCIENTIST
  • Acquires, integrates, analyses, interprets, presents, manages and distributes information about locations in space and time, and develops related equipment, software and services.
Hi,

This is Jesus.

How did you go with that??

I am now about to apply for the same occupation. In my case I think my work experience is okay. However, I am worried about my qualifications. I studied a bachelors in Geography and then a masters in Land Planning, but not sure if I meet the "highly relevant major of field of study" requirement.

What did you study? And what was the main focus of your degree?

Hope I can get an answer from you after such long time!!!

Cheers,

Jesus

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.