• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Will assesgment authority count Experince after degree completion date?

Ramakant

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi Sir,

Recently i have posted application for CDR assessment, I am mechanical Engg having 6.10 year experience & Ilets score is 6 points in each module.Right now i have total 55 points.My Engg Degree course Duration is 4 year(i.e. 2004-2008) but due to one backlog in exam i cleared the degree in 2009 but i had started my professional career in 2008.So now will they count my experience 6.10 year or 5.10 year?
& one more question in professional experience evidence i have uploaded my appointment letter which i got after one year my joining but commencement date was correct that is one year ago &
this is clearly mentioned that commencement date is 15/9/2008 & appoint header date at the time of issuance is 2009. so i am worry about this is it create any confusion to authority

Thanks & Regds,
Ramakant

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
As you are mechanical engineer, I assume you have sent to Engineers Australia for assessment. I am not totally sure but I think Engineers Australia does not impose any condition on your experience (ACS imply the condition that experience should commence after education). In any case, 5.10 and 6.10 (I presume .10 means 10 months) years are same from the points' perspective.

& one more question in professional experience evidence i have uploaded my appointment letter which i got after one year my joining but commencement date was correct that is one year ago &
this is clearly mentioned that commencement date is 15/9/2008 & appoint header date at the time of issuance is 2009. so i am worry about this is it create any confusion to authority

I don't think this will be any issue

Ramakant

Wanderer
Timeline missing
As you are mechanical engineer, I assume you have sent to Engineers Australia for assessment. I am not totally sure but I think Engineers Australia does not impose any condition on your experience (ACS imply the condition that experience should commence after education). In any case, 5.10 and 6.10 (I presume .10 means 10 months) years are same from the points' perspective.

I don't think this will be any issue
Thanks sir

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.