• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

QLD Would i be considered for the EOI i submitted 5 days before had my 3months experience completed?

Jai27

Timeline missing
Recently BSMQ opened the window from 29th September till 5th October. My agent has submitted by EOI on 29th of September itself but my 3 months of experience would complete on 5th of October. Would i still be considered for the below criteria on BSMQ website?

“If you are lodging an EOI for a 491 visa you must be LIVING and WORKING (full-time post qualification, minimum 35 hours per week) in REGIONAL Queensland in your nominated occupation for the past 3 months IMMEDIATELY prior to EOI submission.”

I am really confused. If i am not considered for the above EOI, i will not be considered at all in future for the same.
So can i submit same EOI again with same visa type and everything?

PDR

Wanderer
MSA
2019-09-04
Skill
SC
190 VIC
Point
90+5
EOI
2019-10-14
Recently BSMQ opened the window from 29th September till 5th October. My agent has submitted by EOI on 29th of September itself but my 3 months of experience would complete on 5th of October. Would i still be considered for the below criteria on BSMQ website?

“If you are lodging an EOI for a 491 visa you must be LIVING and WORKING (full-time post qualification, minimum 35 hours per week) in REGIONAL Queensland in your nominated occupation for the past 3 months IMMEDIATELY prior to EOI submission.”

I am really confused. If i am not considered for the above EOI, i will not be considered at all in future for the same.
So can i submit same EOI again with same visa type and everything?
I believe it would be okay to wait for the nomination. If you don't get this time, wait for the next window and submit new EOI. Don't worry too much. All the best !

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.