Decision on visa application after medicals done

N

Neha Khanna

Dear All,
Regrading Australian Student VISA (subsequent entrant) (500)
I submitted my student visa (subsequent entrant) (500) before one month and within 5 days I submitted my medical and bio metric identification .But under online immigration account from first day to up to now is showing initial assessment .If anyone apply in 2018 please let me know long will take time for approval and what means initial assessment
hey did you get your visa?

Kay03

Timeline missing
Hie we applied for partner visa 309/100 on 22nd June17.Recently on 22nd Jan medical and pcc submitted (as asked from the case officer on 6th Jan)Any idea when will I get the grant? Presently I m on tourist visa ad staying with my husband in Australia from last 2 months.

Hi Nav,
I applied for my husband's 309 visa in March 2018 and medical was submitted along the application. On June 1 we were requested by immi to submitted PCC which we did on 26 June.
I wonder if you have got your visa granted? If yes, how long it took for you after medicals and pcc submission.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You can apply, but the visa decision will be at DHA's discretion.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes, COs take time to generate the invoice for additional payment. Most of the time, you can't do anything other than waiting.

P

Priyanka Rao

Hi everyone , i applies my husBand subsequent visa on 5th sep 2018 and got medical on 12th dec and submitted on 28 dec due to christmas and still its showing 29 - 53 days ..so tensed ..anyone knows how much time did it take to grant ?
Have you got your visa?
I have applied on 12th October 2018 and submitted my medical on 09th Nov 2018 myself (DIBP didn't ask for it). I have not heard anything yet.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I applied for subsequent entrant visa subclass 500 for my wife on 15 January 2019. Also submitted the Medical (They never asked for that yet). But still the application status "Received". Was wondering if any body recently got their subsequent entrant subclass 500 visa approved. (If approved please provide the date of application and visa grant date),

Hi All,
Good day. My wife and I are currently holding 457 Visa(under the sponsorship of my company that I am working with). And we have an on going Permanent residency application, about 2 weeks ago we already submitted all the documents (Police clearances, Medicals, my wife's IELTS) as requested by case officer. Until now we haven't heard any updates from my agent and I am a bit worried that our application will be rejected. Should I start panicking right now?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member

Yashika

Timeline missing
I applied for subsequent entrant visa subclass 500 for my wife on 15 January 2019. Also submitted the Medical (They never asked for that yet). But still the application status "Received". Was wondering if any body recently got their subsequent entrant subclass 500 visa approved. (If approved please provide the date of application and visa grant date),
Hi, has your subsequent visa been granted ? If yes, how long did it take ? I applied the same visa for my 6 year old son on 14th March 2019 with all the required documents like medical, overseas student health cover, COP from NSW education department but the status still shows 'Received'.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.