How to sign Form 80

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear MysticRiver
Actually I need your help in getting some light on how to sign the form 80 at page 17 if I filled up the whole pages by the keyboard. I tried to remove this page and replace it by a scanned signed one but, however the both forms are protected against removing nor replacing any page. Please advise me
Thanks in advance.

Timeline missing
Mohamed,

I think I can help you. :)

I splitted the Form 80 into different PDF pages using http://smallpdf.com/split-pdf

Then, signed the last page (by hand), created a scanned pdf version of it, and finally merged it with the Form 80 (original) using http://www.pdfmerge.com, creating a unique pdf (Form 80 modified).

I hope this helps.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Marcos
I highly appreciate your rapid response here and I would say that do think manipulating the original 80 form via different software programs could excite any type of suspicion with DIBP.
You are not manipulating anything. You are just segregating it. All they care is the information inside, as long as you provide the correct information in correct format, nobody'll care.

Timeline missing
Hey Mohamed,

Mystic is completely right. We are not manipulating or changing nothing wrong. Those softwares are online and free. Also, please notice that DIBP suggests us to keep files (pdf, etc) under 5Mb. This is due possible using some kind of PDF tool. :)

Good luck with your application, any quesiton pass them to us. ;)

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't be any issue, unless he/she is your close relative. Even for the latter case, I don't think it will matter, but I would mention unless there is a real issue with that. Any information you submit to DIBP is fully confidential, and in Australia, confidentiality is a really big deal.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
My question is which immi account should i use my or i have to create one for my wife.
You can do it on her behalf.

And how do i add my details as a sponser in that i mean 40sp form
Once you submit the application, you'll have a document checklist for all the required documents and a place to upload them.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Can I put a lowercase letter in filling up places like an address?
No, it is clearly written in Form 80
Form 80 said:
Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS.

Also, if the space is not sufficient, can I partially fill it up and put an explanation in additional info part?
Yes, you can use section T of Form 80. If you still need more space, you can attach separate pages at the end.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.